Sunday, March 09, 2008

Little Diddy 'bout Jack(son) and Dianne

This is my mom's new dog, Jackson. He is 11 weeks old and such a cutie. My mom hasnt had a pet in about 8 years so Im really glad she finally got one. Jackson is a sheltie which is the first dog I had as a child. Her name was Bandit and I got her for my first bday. I had her until I was 19 so needless to say my entire family was really attached to her, especially my mom. Oh, my mom's name is Dianne, hence the blog title! Lucy met Jackson but Jackson was a little skiddish so Lucy stayed in her carrier. He just needs some time to adjust to his new home!

4 comments:

Erica said...

What a cutie!

Mendy said...

Ahhhhhh, what a handsome boy!

Elizabeth said...

That dog is so cute!!! He needs to meet my brothers dog who is a girl and part collie and part something else. She looks like him only white.

Anonymous said...

HI! Thank you so much for the card. I don't have your email because my address book isn't saved when I check my email at comcast.net. I should have my computer back this week hopefully. Thanks again for always keeping up with those things!! Kids are on Spring Break starting Fri so maybe we could do something so you could meet them? Talk to you soon!!