Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Weekend

Saturday we tried a new (to us) restaurant downtown called the French Quarter Cafe. I do not reccomend it! The food was not great and our server was not a sweetie. They do have a big stage and the band that played was pretty good. Anyway, we watched Rendition with Jack Gyllenhal and Reese Witherspoon but I didnt really like it. Jason thought it was pretty good. Then on Sunday we had Sylvia's (Emily's mom) 29th Bday party. I dont think she minds me telling her age! I love this pic! Emily was sooo excited b/c we were about to eat bday cake. This kid LOOOVES some cake. That is the only time she sits still and you dont hear a peep from her! My mom was saying that Emily reminds her so much of me at that age. I had tons of energy(still do!) and never shut up (still true)! My mom got Sylvia a bday card that plays the Chicken Dance song when you open it. Well, we showed Emily how to do the dance and she kept opening the card and flapping her arms! It was too cute.

No comments: