Thursday, February 21, 2008

Karma

This morning I was super behind getting ready for work (this is the excuse I have for this story). I always take Lucy out in the morning in Jason's 2 size too big for me Adidas sandals. You know, the open toed black and white ones? Well, after I take Lucy out Im running around getting ready to leave and I remember thinking I need to put on my work shoes. So, there I am walking to the car (with my purse and lunchbag) and I realize I still have on Jason's sandals! I would have been so embarrased had I gotten to work with those on!! I also would have been sent home b/c we cant wear open toe shoes. Here is the karma part. When I was about 12 I was hanging out at my BFF's house and her mom said "Oh Mary, I wore my nasty shoes I wear in the yard to work today!" And I remember thinking what kind of idiot doesnt know what shoes they are wearing when they leave the house?! KARMA, people!! Im getting sooooo old!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hee Hee! Your so funny.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are getting old...almost thirty, I will go first though!! hehe

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, where are we on your links/?????? The MJ girls were having a dinner night at Providence tonight. I told Elizabeth I would go if she did but it was too much with baby Mason. I didn't think you would want to go so I didn't say anything. There were a few there who I knew you wouldn't care to see!!!