Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Weekend

Friday afternoon Jason took me to see The Vow. Oh my gosh, it was as great as I thought it would be. Once the movie ended, Jason asked me if I wanted to take a moment to compose myself! Ha! Bring some tissue if you watch it!

We spent the weekend in Dandridge at Mountain Harbor Inn. This was our third visit there. It's one of our faves :) It was freezing and we had some snow. I'm not a fan of the snow, but when it doesn't stick to the roads I have to admit its pretty.
Big shocker, we found a cat. We brought him home with us and he's going to the no kill shelter on Thursday. I'd love to keep him but we are at capacity at the Ridley home!
Saturday night the Inn had a Valentines party. I think we were the youngest people there! It was fun though.
Bustin' a move!

No comments: