Monday, August 15, 2011

I Am One With Nature!




Me and dad finished our 14 miler when this little guy came from nowhere right to us.

You know me and animals, so I thought I'd just say hello...how hard could it be...it's just a wild deer?


Apparently, when you are completely one with nature it's not hard at all. This guy licked all over me.

He also really liked having his neck scratched, but did not like my gatorade. Eat it Ceasar Milan! Dog whispering is a joke, try it with deer and then do a tv show.

On a completely unrelated note. I have stopped thumb wrestling with Bear since he has started to cheat and use both hands as you can see above.


2 comments:

Erica said...

I am so proud of you for not taking the deer home. Also I can't believe he didn't like the gatorade. It's got the electrolytes deer crave!

Mendy said...

You and animals Jason! You have a way with them...only you would get to pet a wild deer like that!