Saturday, December 24, 2011

Jamaica!!


We had a very relaxing time on the beach! The weather was perfect and I didn't want to leave. The last day we were there this gorgeous rainbow came out of nowhere. Of course, we were downstairs eating breakfast and I didn't have my camera. I ran up 8 flights of stairs and when I got to our room this was all that was left :(

The Italian restaurant we ate at the last night of our trip. It was the best meal we had. Jason said their cheesecake was awesome!

The stage area of the resort. We watched a steel drum band there one night and they were amazing!

Merry Christmas, yall! It was so weird to be lying on the beach and hear Christmas carols about the weather outside being frightful! I was like, no its really delightful!!

We have this exact picture from 6 years ago when we were married.


Drink in my hand, toes in the sand!!


Snorkeling!


We were upgraded to an ocean front room!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Man that is cool on the upgrade! I still need to get down there. Looks like ya'll had a good time.

Mendy said...

What a trip! That looks like it was a much needed and super therapeutic vacation. I dream of those....

Elizabeth said...

Awesome pics!! Looks like a great time!

Laurie said...

I totally forgot you went to Jamaica!!! I'm sorry!!! I'm glad you had a great time!