Sunday, October 02, 2011

6 Years!!!!!!!


After planning the first 5 anniversary celebrations, this year it was Jason's turn. He did a fantastic job! He knows how much I LOVE log cabins and he found a gorgeous B&B in Kentucky. It overlooked the river and we had a deck right off our room. Ours is on the top floor in this first picture.

Relaxing on the back deck.

This was the view from our room looking through the cabin. The owners were so sweet and accommodating. They are from Cinci, Ohio and when we told them where we were from the wife said oh I love Gatlinburg! Northerners love it there. If we ever build a log cabin, I would love this exact plan. It's perfect.

The view from the back deck.

Jason found the perfect gift for me. It combines my love of country and dachshunds!

This picture was Jason's idea. Me with my Halloween dachshund and Lucy!


We had an amazing time this weekend. I love you Jason more everyday and I am so blessed to have you as my husband. You are my favorite person!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Happy anniversary!

Mendy said...

EXCELLENT job Jason! Chris, are you reading this?!