Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Poison and Motley Crue

Jason and I have been offline now for about 12 days thanks to AT&T. He got a cell phone and used our home number. What should've been a seamless process was not. I have a lot of catching up to do! My best friend Melissa and I went Sunday night to see one of the best concerts. I've seen many bands play live, but Motley Crue was everything you would think. Fire, fireworks, dancing girls, and Tommy Lee's drum kit on a ring of fire.


I have a video of this but it takes forever to load. When I first saw this ring thing I thought, wow that would be crazy if his drum kit went upside down. But I never thought it really would. It did and he even attached another seat and some chick from the audience went for a ride. So cool!
Brett Michaels still rocking out!

So, walking into Bridgestone Arena I see a guy who looks just like Bret and then I notice lots of people taking their picture with him. Well, Melissa and I jumped right in! We were so excited and thought how cool he's hanging out front meeting his fans. Well, shortly before Poison came on stage I notice "Bret" in the section below us still taking pictures with fans. I told Melissa he better get on stage soon! She even made the comment that maybe he's gonna start the show from that section. Soon after the real Bret Michaels came on stage! We were tricked be a Fakey Fakerton! What do ya'll think? Would you have been fooled? Everyone I showed the picture to really thought it was him.

No comments: