Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas! (a week later)


Blessed is how I would describe our Christmas! We have the sweetest family and friends and are thankful they all live so close. This first pic is after the gift exchange. The dogs were pooped!



Jason is so great at picking out my gifts. He found a section of the turf from last years Rose Bowl that Bama won. Yeah, little excited!!

Our new couch for the bonus room. Love it, but Rooms to Go delivery will make you lose your mind! We do NOT recommend them.

Bear is happy with his new gift from Santa.

The new Kings of Leon CD is awesome! Even better than their last. I have to mention they are from my home town, Mt. Juliet!
Could she be any cuter??!
Looking for her gift!

This girl racked up! Before she would open her gift, she would ask who it was from and then thank them. Soooo sweet!


Uncle Dale and Chloe.

Christmas as Kims.

Our annual family photo!

Jason checking out Grandmothers kitten calendar!


I was trying to take down the tree, but Bear doesnt want Christmas to end!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love the sectional! I swear that material and style is so popular. We have the same couch, love seat and club chair from that! I know like 6 other people that have the same. It is so comfortable too! Jason sleeps on it at least once a week, when I tell him to! Ha. Just kidding. He does sleep on it a lot but I don't complain because I get the whole bed when he does!